We can host your website at reasonable annual costs that recognise the budgetary restrictions under which many individuals, non-profit, voluntary and local community organisations operate.
We don’t aim to run Facebook-scale infrastructure, but we do know how to run lightweight, fast servers that are responsive both to your clients in the New Zealand/Oceania region (or indeed further afield), and for you if/when you’re administering your site.
However we know how to scale too, so we can work with whatever your hosting requirements are in terms of scalability/performance/price trade-offs.
We actively monitor our infrastructure, and we don’t host too many sites on one server either.
Technical details for those who care:
- Servers hosted in AWS in the Sydney region running:
- Latest stable Linux OS with automated OS security patching
- Latest stable Nginx webserver software configured for optimum performance
- Latest stable WordPress version, with automated backups (weekly by default), automated plugin & theme updates for security, etc.
- Latest HTTP2 and HTTPS configurations for performant sites, high security, and better search-engine ranking
- A+ security ratings for all hosted sites based on solid experience of SSL/TLS, hosting configuration, etc.